Did you know you only have 2 years from the date you and your de facto partner separate to start a Court case about your property settlement?

If you wait longer than 2 years you will have to apply to a Family Court for permission to ask for property settlement Orders ‘out of time’ and that permission will only be granted in some very limited circumstances.

Would you like to speak to a specialist in Family Law? Call us today – 02 6372 3388