There is no such thing as DIY when it comes to Family Law tangled up with Property Law!
Some of the issues you could come across may include:
- Assessing Contributions in Property Matters
- Financial Agreements: Still Worth the Paper they are Written On?
- Adjusting for Future Needs in Property Settlements: Time to Dust Off the Crystal Ball?
- Domestic Relocation Disputes: What to do when the Gloves are Off?
- Gate-crashing the Party: The Role of Third Parties in Property Matters
For advice on some of the more complex aspects of family law, contact our accredited specialist family law solicitor, Catherine Williams on 02 6372 3388 or [email protected] to make an appointment.