A monopoly board spelling the word lawDid you know you only have 12 months from the date your Divorce is finalized to start a Court case about your property settlement? If you wait longer than 12 months you will have to apply to a Family Court for permission to ask for property settlement Orders ‘out of time’ and that permission will only be granted in some very limited circumstances.

Would you like to chat to a Family Law specialist? Call us today – 02 6372 3388