If you are facing a difficult tenancy situation or would just like to find out where you stand then have a look at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal website (NCAT). The NCAT is the main forum for resolving tenancy disputes between landlords and tenants in NSW.

Tenancy disputes include payment of the rental bond, rent increases, unpaid rent, termination of the tenancy agreement, compensation, repairs and other breaches of the residential tenancy agreement, and from 28 February 2019, changes to tenancy laws allow tenants who need to escape circumstances of domestic violence to end their tenancy immediately and without penalty.

If you don’t want to go through this on your own and need to clarify your tenancy rights, give us a call. 6372 3388

(Source: https://www.ncat.nsw.gov.au/Pages/cc/Divisions/Tenancy/tenancy.aspx)