House on a snail's backDid you know that you can obtain an exemption from the payment of Stamp Duty if your spouse transfers your house to you as part of a carefully drafted property settlement Order or Agreement?

This could save you thousands of dollars after the breakdown of your marriage or de-facto relationship.
Would you like to speak to a specialist in Family Law?
Call us today – 02 6372 3388