With experience in all areas of traffic law, the friendly, dedicated team at “Richard Wise Solicitor” is best equipped to help you.
Areas of traffic law where you may need help include:
- Dangerous or Negligent Driving
- Drink Driving (PCA)
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- RTA Suspension appeals, habitual offender declarations and driving unlicensed.
Being involved in a car accident or committing a traffic offence is often a stressful time for you and your family. It may be the first time you have had to deal directly with the legal system. The need to appear in front of a Magistrate can be nerve-wracking and is a complex process that most people are not familiar with.
Richard’s understanding, guidance and legal experience will put your mind at ease and ensure a good outcome for you.
Do I need a solicitor?
Engaging a solicitor is the best way to ensure your case is well prepared and presented before the Local Court. The financial outlay gives you the benefit of legal knowledge, which may often result in a reduced penalty or a charge being dismissed.
Using Richard Wise for traffic infringements offers:
- Knowledge in all areas of traffic law.
- A personal relationship with a local solicitor who is available to listen and give advice.
- Information at each point of the court process.
- Confidence in having the process properly managed .
- Strategies that win the best possible outcome for the client.
- Fair and fixed cost estimates by quote.
Penalties for traffic offences range relative to the seriousness of the incident from fines and drivers licence suspensions to imprisonment. The preferred outcome is a reduced penalty or better still a ‘Section 10’ ruling, which is a dismissal of the charge .
Call or e-mail Richard on 02 6372 3388 or email@example.com