Are you buying your first home?
The NSW Government is supporting first home buyers by making it more affordable for them to enter the property market.
Stamp duty has been abolished on ALL homes costing up to $650,000. For example if you bought a new or existing home with a purchase price of $450,000 you would save $15,740 in stamp duty.
If you are buying a NEW home up to the value of $600,000 you would ALSO receive a $10,000 grant.
The $10,000 grant also applies if you are building a NEW home up to the value of $750,000.
If you would like more information on the NSW Government’s housing affordability package, it can be found at:
Are you buying or selling real estate?
Deciding to buy or sell real estate is one of life’s most exciting and significant events. It is important to get the right advice, in a timely manner to make the transaction smooth and stress-free.
Conveyancing is the process of transferring ownership title of real estate between a vendor and a buyer. Conveyancing services are needed when buying or selling property, whether it is your home, unit or a rural property.
Many real estate transactions are straight-forward, easy to manage and are completed in a time-frame ideal for both parties’ needs. Others however are more complex and require careful management to keep the process on track.
Do I need a solicitor?
Whether it is a simple or more complex real estate transaction, the conveyancing service offered by “Richard Wise Solicitor” ensures the process is smooth, timely and easily understood.
Using Richard Wise for conveyancing offers:
- A local solicitor who is accessible and who is available to listen and give advice.
- Certainty in relation to costs of the transaction.
- Clients can choose to be involved in each step of the process and are always kept informed.
- Confidence in having the process managed by a qualified solicitor in a timely manner.
- Clients gain the full benefit of Richard’s knowledge, skill and expertise gained from practicing in Mudgee for over 20 years.
- Other areas of law including family law, wills & estates impact on property ownership . Richard will advise across all areas.
Call or e-mail Richard on 02 6372 3388 or firstname.lastname@example.org