If you have been involved in an arrest and accused of committing a crime, your reputation, livelihood, property, family and freedom may be effected.
It is important to seek legal advice to ensure the best result.
Criminal law includes offences as follows:
- Personal offences – assault and domestic violence, supply or possession of illegal drugs.
- Property offences – malicious damage, theft and fraud.
- Participatory offences – acting as an accomplice, aiding and abetting in an offence.
“Richard Wise Solicitor” offers representation for clients in court. Every matter is important; clients are given Richard’s full attention and gain the benefit of his experience and knowledge.
If you have been issued a Court Attendance Notice (CAN), and whether you are pleading guilty or not guilty, Richard will act on your behalf to guide you through the criminal law process to achieve the best possible outcome.
In choosing to work with “Richard Wise Solicitor” in criminal law, you choose:
- A personal approach – your matter is given utmost priority and attention. Richard’s personal approach keeps you informed, you will not be lost in the system.
- Reassurance – Richard provides reassurance to clients by advising on likely outcomes.
- Access – Richard is available to his clients at short notice.
- Costs – Richard provides value and certainty with regards to costs.
Call or e-mail Richard on 02 6372 3388 or firstname.lastname@example.org